Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Whats App Group for Media

At the Town Hall meeting last Friday by Hon'ble CM, we have been advised to convey important events or achievements on a day to day basis to Nabanna (I&CA Department). I held a meeting yesterday and decided to form a WhatsApp Group among CEOs of all 13 Development Authorities of our UD Department where such news can be sent for the previous day by 12 noon daily. I will then select the ones to be sent to Nabanna by 1 pm daily. An email has been sent accordingly to all along with a clipping from a newspaper (Aajkal)  that carried this story on Saturday. In course of a meeting with CEO KMDA today morning, I also sensitized him about this WhatsApp Group that I would monitor myself.
* * *
Clippings:
Times of India dt 7 June 2016

Millennium Post dt 7 June 2016

Ei Samay dt 7 June 206

No comments:

Post a Comment