Thursday, August 5, 2010

"The Light"

As I was walking down the corridors of Writers' Buildings yesterday, Santanu Sawaswati leaped up from his bench in the verandah and asked:"Did you see today's Sokalbela?" Of course I hadn't (I'd barely heard about its launch).
Saraswati explained that he'd published a story on a documentary video film by WBPDCL (West Bengal Power Development Corporation) called "The Light". It was a project that I'd initiated when I was in WBPDCL. I was happy to know that the docu-film was finally published. I decided to buy a copy of the newspaer Sokalbela.
I found Sokalbela quite well-printed and neat. Santanu's story had the heading "Tathyachitrer madhyamey mon joi korte udyogi PDCL". The story referred to my efforts in creating a docu-film around Anandababu when I was Chief Electoral Officer and also my initiative of flagging off the present docu-film.
Ashim of PR Wing of WBPDCL gave me a copy of the DVD. I wish to upload it in the You Tube today.

Thanks Ashim and Santanu :)

1 comment:

  1. The You Tube link is :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmSfMyAtHM

    ReplyDelete