Some questions were:
- How do I get a trade licence?
- How do I get my own electricity meter?
- Can I put up my own shelf, cupboard, split AC or Chimney?
- My door lock needs a minor repair: whom do I contact?
- Who will provide security to my goods?
- Can NKDA help in telling people that we have started?
- How can be compete with street hawkers ?
I clarified most queries and decided to have an on-site camp office manned by engineers / officers of NKDA, NTESC etc from Tuesday to Friday at the Market building itself. We set ourselves an outside target of 1 April 2015 before which all shops including a polyclinic by doctors may start.
Meanwhile some shops have started functioning. From stall S-46, I got for myself 8 passport sized photos for Rs 50: ( I was introduced to the owner of the shop works at TCS and stays in New Town)
|Meeting today at 1A market NKDA|
A clipping from today's paper:
|Khabar 365 dt 10 Jan 2015|