Saturday, August 5, 2017

"Public Policy for Inclusive Urban Development"




I just received a book called "Public Policies for Inclusive Development" edited by Suranjana Mitra, co published by the Department of Economics, Loreto College, Kolkata and Levant Books, Kolkata (2016). Dr Suranjana Mitra is the Head of the Department of Economics, Loreto College, Kolkata. One chapter is conributed by me and is titled " Public Policy for Inclusive Urban Development". It is based on a paper I presented when I was invited to attend a national seminar on 15-16 January 2016. The article contains a box on "Inclusiveness in New Town" which I have photographed and given above.

* * *
Clippings:
Ei Samay dt 5 August 2017

Anandabazar dt 5 Aug 2017



Millennium Post dt 1 Aug 2017

Millennium Post dt 4 Aug 2017

Times of India dt 1 Aug 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment