Monday, January 9, 2017

Gitabitan Township

Artist's Impression of Gitabitan Township at Shantiniketan

Today afternoon, we held a meeting on Gitabitan Township at Hidco Bhavan Conference Room. Officers from Hidco, Webel, WBSEDCL and UD&MA attended. A powerpoint presentation was made by Chief Planner of Hidco. Many issues were discussed. I referred to my discussion with Finance Secretary on the pricing strategy and that, according to them, a cabinet decision may be required.

Last Saturday, I held a meeting with Union Bank of India on the procedure to be adopted for selling brochures and application forms. Our creative agency is also ready with a draft design for launching the project. Today evening, I got a telephonic call from Hon'ble MIC (UD&MA) to the effect that Hon'ble CM has directed me and Pr Secretary Higher Education Vivek Kumar to go to Bolpur in the afternoon. Accordingly, I and Vivek would leave Kolkata tomorrow morning for Bolpur.
* * *
Clippings:
Asian Age dt 9 Jan 2017

Anandabazar dt 9 Jan 2017

Times of India dt 9 Jan 2017

Khabar 365 dt 9 Jan 2017

Khabar 365 dt 9 Jan 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment