Thursday, October 30, 2014

Invitation to Korean Bankers in New Town Financial Hub

I met His Excellency Mr Joon-gyu Lee, Ambassador of South Korea to India yesterday at the Indian Chamber of Commerce HQ office in Kolkata. I apprised him of our efforts to develop an International Financial Hub  in Kolkata. I sought his help in connecting with the Korean Bankers' Association. He has agreed to help. I then followed it up with a formal
email and a discussion with the First Secretary Mr Kyung Jin Park.

A photo taken yesterday on my mobile.

With HE Mr Joon-gyu Lee, AlapanBandyopadhyaya, Roopen Roy and
others at ICC on  29 Oct 2014 

3 comments:

  1. It is a great post for all those students preparing for civil exams.
    Best IAS Coaching in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a place to put advertisements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same user had posted on Monday also with similar ad. Action requested to keep the site spam-free.

    ReplyDelete