|Artist's Impression: Gitabitan|
Yesterday was the last working day before the Puja Vacation. I held a meeting with all stakeholders including Hidco, UD, SSDA, PHE, WBSEDCL, NTECL etc to lay down the action path A lay out drawn up by Planning Wing of Hidco was presented and feedback was taken. Architect P R Das, forme Principal Consultant Hidco was specially invited to attend for his inputs. Following were some of the decisions reached:
- The road network would be slightly modified so as to have street-corner culture spots and also hotspots wih Wi Fi enabled.
- The commercial arcade around the central plaza would be continuous and double storied
- The plots would be mostly of 6 and 4 kottah sizes
- A landscape master plan would be done along with drainage, power, optical fibre and water supply master plans
- A sanctioned plan would be given with a plot. The proposal already made needed to be revised to have more green open space. Allottees would be free to ask SSDA (Shriniketan Shantiniketan Development Authority) to build the buildings on a deposit basis if they wish.
- SSDA would start building a boundary wall soon.
- Soil testing and sample water bore drill test would start soon.
- A brochure would be created bu Hidco for launching the scheme
- Housing for EWS would be built as per township policy
* * *
I attended the German National Day last Monday 3 Oct as Chief Guest representing the State Govenment. The Consul General sent me this photograph yesterday:
|Olaf Iversen, Consul General of Germany and me|
* * *
|Anandabazar dt 6 Oct 2016|
|Khabar 365 dt 6 Oct 2016|
|Times of India dt 6 Oct 2016|