Hon'ble Minister Firhad Hakim felicitated top three property tax payers for FY 2016-17 today afternoon at Unnayan Bhavan. The top three were:
1. Bengal Intelligent Parks : Rs 2.22 cr
2. Forum Projects Holdings: Rs 1.55 cr
3. Institute of Engineering and Management: Rs 1.06 cr
Here are some details that was prepared for the occasion:
Kolkata – April 17, 2017 : During last 5 – 6 years Nabadiganta Industrial Township Authority (NDITA) has been able to take a number of innovative initiatives for infrastructural upgradation, beautification and for providing improved citizen centric services. Some initiatives have also been taken for better traffic management in this Township.
NDITA renders various services to the community of Sector V, which includes services like Water supply, Sewerage, Solid Waste Management, Street Lighting, Beautification, Road Maintenance, Town Planning, electronic Surveillance etc.
NDITA depends mostly on its own resources for all the services provided by it. Property Tax Collection constitutes a major part of the total revenue receipt of NDITA. The Property Tax Collection for the FY-2015-16 was Rs. 38 crore and the same for FY: 2016-17 was about Rs. 40 crore. NDITA plans to raise it Rs. 45 Crore in the next year.
The Property Tax Collection is utilized for various development works of NDITA. Some of the major Development works implemented recently / taken up are :-
* Development of a Ring Road - This 2.5 km long Ring Road, a three laned new road, circumvents the Township and provides a proper solution to the complex transportation system of the area.
* Widening and strengthening of Salt Lake By-pass
* Implementation of Wi-Fi network service in NDITA Area
* Online processing of Certificate of Enlistment (Trade Licence)
* Online Property Tax Payment
* Upgradation of different road with mastic Asphalt
* Construction of Storm Water drainage pump house
* Construction of Link road to New Town
* Construction of Administrative Building
* Construction of Town Hall
* Development of 215A bus Terminus including construction of Gate
* Development of multistoried parking facility in NDITA
* Implementation of laying Underground Cable Duct
* Construction of Drainage line of footpath, illumination and allied beautification along the link road including mastic work.
* Mobility Improvement Plan for NDITA Area
* Development of Bicycle Track along the Salt Lake Bypass road
* Landscaping and beautification in different road side median to beautify the NDITA area.
* * *
|Bartaman dt 18 April 2017|
|Aajkal dt 18 April 2017|
|Khabar 365 dt 18 April 2017|
|Millennium Post dt 18 April 2017|
|Times of India dt 18 April 2017|
|Pratidin dt 18 April 2017|