Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Recycled Water

I'd requested Forest Department to co-ordinate with Public Health Engineering Department. Forest Department, through its Wasteland Development Corporation, maintains our roadside plantation, while STPs (Sewage Treatment Plants) are maintained by New Town Circle of PHE Department. After a series of co-ordination meetings (who will give gate pass, etc multiple issues), we have been able to use a part of the treated waste water from the plant located in Action Area 2, past the Eco Urban Village. I am now trying it to do in Sector 5 too.
* * *

Times of India dt 21 March 2017

Millennium Post dt 21 March 2017
Pratidin dt 21 March 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment