Monday, July 17, 2017

Camac Street

At 4 Camac Street this afternoon
 I took charge as Additional Chief Secretary, Department of IT and Electronics, Govt of West Bengal this afternoon at the Camac Street office. I remembered my entry from Writers' in 2005 when I was the Chief Electoral Officer. I met many of the old security staff there. Dr Krishna Gupta and I talked for some time and then he handed over charge to me. I took a round of the department (in 7th and 2nd Floor) and then met the senior officers briefly at the 7th floor conference room. I declared that (i) I want to shift to the new premises at Sector 5 Mani Bhandar by end of this month (ii) website of IT&E must be updated soon (iii) I wanted a web based solution for on-line booking of IT Park spaces
* * *
Clippings:
Khabar 365 dt 17 July 2017

Khabar 365 dt 17 July 2017


Bartaman dt 17 July 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment