Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nor' Wester in Eco Park

This morning, I drove myself to Eco Park in my Nano to see the damages caused by yesterday evening's squall. I found a few damages and have advised the technical team to visit the spot and repair damages on an urgent basis. Here is a picture on my camera of an uprooted electric post:
 * * *
Here is a clipping from today's Ei Samay. It is true that I'll hold a meeting this afternoon, but there is yet no reason to believe that investors are wary of the project. After all, the RFP is yet to be invited.

3 comments:

  1. sir I would like know from you that recently wbhidco have uploaded the land acquisition document and where some term has been which is not clear like ROR area. sir what is ROR area? sir I am a researcher at CU if you kindly let me know the full form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably it means Records of Rights. probably...

    ReplyDelete