Sunday, May 20, 2012

Urban Stall in Pragati Utsav

Yesterday, Minister Firhad Hakim came to the hanger no.3 where exhibits of UD, KMDA, HDA, DSDA, HIDCO, NKDA, HIT and units of MA Department were displayed. The inaugural ceremony was over. It was still uncomfortably humid and warm. I suggested a group photograph. Here is what was captured on my camera by someone I didn't quite know:
Seen: Firhad Hakim, me, A. Bandyopadhyay, Vivek Bhardwaj, Sutanu Kar, Krishnendu Basak and others


Before that, seated on the third row, I took this picture on my Sony h55:

Today's Times of India carries this clip:

Devlina of Times of India rang me on my mobile for this on Thursday afternoon: I was in Kolkata Airport, on my way to Delhi.

1 comment:

  1. Proud of Kolkata and Bengal and also want to see Bengal as new Singapore in terms of glamour and employment options.

    ReplyDelete